College of Bioresources，National Ilan University
To raise professionals on the conservation, application, research and development of bioresources with clear mental and physical condition for the industrialization of bioresources utilization, the promotion of nationals’ benefit with modern life, and the realization of environment conservation upon natural ecosystems.
To render the students characters of self-educating, independent thinking, solid dependability, creative research and theory practicing abilities based on the emphases of human culture and team cooperation capacities.
Incorporating the specialties and resources of the units in the college with the reinforcement of the combination of traditional and advanced technologies to promote the quality and potential of researches on the development of regional ecological environment conservation, local bioresources industries, and healthy life products.
1. Motivate regional ecological environment conservation and sustainable management.
2. Assist regional healthy living environment construction.
3. Develop local bioresources’ special products and their related industries.
4. Provide healthy living information and counseling along with bioresources’ products examination services.
5. Encourage regional living quality and cultural characters.
1. Cooperation of theories and practical utilizations, reinforcing practical capability and personality of students.
2. Working together with regional bioresources industries and ecosystem management organizations to develop regional characters.
3. Integrating traditional and advanced technologies to promote bioresources industry.
4. Emphasizing surveys on the diversity and characters of bioresources, to popularize eco-resources education and sustaining development concepts.
1. Establish research and education system of oceanic ecology and resources.
2. Realize the planning and constructing of the eco-education academic park.
3. Construct ecological, industrial, and livelihood information system of bioresources.
4. Reinforce the cooperation with regional bioresources related industries.
5. Become a regional bioresources products examining center.
6. Promote college image and character.